|Job Title||IT Security Specialist/ Security Engineer (Banking)|
|Other Key Relationship|
- Our client, a well-established bank in Hong Kong, is seeking high calibres to fill the above position :
- To act as the first line of defense on the Information and Cyber security matters of the bank
- To conduct security solution design, selection, evaluation and implementation
- To play a key role on security operation matters including key management, privileged account management, patch management, etc.
- To advise and evaluate latest security threats and keep track on the industrial practices on IT security
- University graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in IT security or Information security in the finance industry
- Familiar with the regulatory requirements such as HKMA SPM, Cybersecurity Fortification Initiatives (CFI), SFC, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Solid experience in security operations and good knowledge on security features of firewall, router, switch, VPN, APT, etc.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putunghua)
- Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary to [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
Interested parties please apply in confidence by
fax to (852)2155-9839 or email to [email protected]
quoting the reference number: BRS180928001(PC)