|Job Title||Credit Analyst|
|Other Key Relationship|
- Our client is a well-established commercial bank. They are looking for suitable candidate to fill the above-mentioned position.
- Perform assessment and provide recommendation on credit proposals for retail, commercial and corporate banking customers to facilitate management approval
- Ensure compliance of internal and external credit policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in ad-hoc credit risk related projects when necessary
- Bachelor or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with CFP or FRM qualifications preferred
- At least 3 years of credit approval experience in banking industry
- Good knowledge of retail, commercial and corporate lending products, including but not limited to personal unsecured lending, mortgage, general banking facilities, syndications and project finance, etc.
- Detailed minded with good credit sense
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary to [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
Interested parties please apply in confidence by
fax to (852)2155-9839 or email to [email protected]
quoting the reference number: BRS180917001(BY)