|Job Title||Head of Rewards Management (Banking)|
|Other Key Relationship|
- Our client is a reputable bank in Hong Kong. They are looking for high caliber professionals to join their HR Team :
- To lead a small team and be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of HR policies & programs on rewards and performance management of the Bank
- To oversee the year-end exercises and lead regular survey programs on C&B
- To lead and drive ad hoc projects as requested
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in banking & finance sector with managerial experience
- Familiar with statutory requirements in relation to rewards policy for banking industry
- Good communication skills and writing skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary to [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
Interested parties please apply in confidence by
fax to (852)2155-9839 or email to [email protected]
quoting the reference number: BRS180903001(PC)