|Job Title||SM/ Manager - Credit Portfolio Management|
|Other Key Relationship|
- Our client, a sizable and reputable banking group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to fill the above position:
- To design/ conduct portfolio review for different selective customers and segments in order to optimize the risk-return composition of the Bank’s credit portfolio
- To perform analysis on risk data and provide timely MIS reports for risk control and strategic planning of the management
- To assist in the design and implementation of the risk validation framework to ensure regulatory compliance with BCBS239 requirements.
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years (for SM) or 4 years (for Manager) relevant experience in banking industry
- Sound knowledge of the prevailing regulatory requirements such as BCBS239, IFRS9, Basel II & III
- Strong data analysis skills and report writing skills
- Good software skills such as Excel, Access, VBA, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary to [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
Interested parties please apply in confidence by
fax to (852)2155-9839 or email to [email protected]
quoting the reference number: BRS180817002(PC)