|Job Title||Manager, Custody Services|
|Other Key Relationship|
- Our Client is a reputable wholesale bank, who is looking for high calibre to join their custody services team.
- Promote custody services to institutional client in relation to various fund products such as RQFII, QFII, QDII and offshore fund etc.
- Participate in new product development in alignment of client needs and requirements
- Participate in development of custody services infrastructure and system to handle daily operation such as cash management, trade settlement, corporate actions, valuations, transfer agent etc
- Build up fund accounting and fund administration functions for the team.
- University degree in Accounting, Economic, Business or relevant disciplines, CPA, ACCA is preferable
- Minimum 8 years relevant experiences in fund services and/or custody services
- Knowledge of fiduciary duties and administration of unit trust, mutual fund, accounting valuation, custody and banking services.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary to [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
Interested parties please apply in confidence by
fax to (852)2155-9839 or email to [email protected]
quoting the reference number: BRS180810002(BY)