|Job Title||Business Control Manager, Private Banking|
|Other Key Relationship|
- Our client, a well-established and reputable bank, is looking for high caliber to fill the above mentioned position.
- Assist in implementation of compliance related policies and procedures in the department
- Conduct review and risk assessment in new products, services and systems
- Perform AML and compliance related review, and provide advisory to enhance control framework / mitigate non-compliance risk
- Conduct self-assessment and gap analysis in alignment with regulatory requirement
- Alert staff awareness on compliance related issues and provide relevant training to staff in the department
- Act as a bridge between compliance and business units on all compliance and control related issues
- Conduct quality assurance on KYC and CDD
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Business, Finance or related disciplines.
- Associate AML Professional (AAMLP) of HKIB would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in operational risk management or regulatory compliance areas in sizable banks or financial institutions
- Familiar with the AML / KYC and regulatory requirements relevant to private wealth management
- Self-initiative and a strong team player
- Good command of English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary to [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
Interested parties please apply in confidence by
fax to (852)2155-9839 or email to [email protected]
quoting the reference number: BRS180427001(BY)