|Job Title||Internal Audit Manager (Banking)|
|Other Key Relationship|
- Our client, a well-established bank in Hong Kong, is seeking high calibres to fill the above position :
- To prepare risk-focused audit plan, execute audit assignments and provide on-going assessment of the Bank's internal control, risk management and governance
- To identify control weaknesses / areas for business operational improvements and make value-added recommendations to the Management
- To take up ad-hoc projects as required
- University graduate in Business Studies, Accounting or related disciplines with professional qualifications such as HKICPA, FRM, etc.
- Minimum 4 years' internal audit experience in the banking industry.
- Strong report writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putunghua)
- Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary to [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
Interested parties please apply in confidence by
fax to (852)2155-9839 or email to [email protected]
quoting the reference number: BRS180105002(PC)