|Job Title||Director, Human Resources (Investment Management)|
|Other Key Relationship|
- Our client, a reputable Investment Company, is looking for high-caliber individuals to join them for the above position.
- Directly reports to the Regional Head of HR. Oversees the whole spectrum of HR functions and Administration for Investment Holding Company
- Responsible for the planning, formulation and Implementation of HR strategies and policies in order to ensure the attainment of the company’s mission.
- Acts as a strategic partner to senior management, and provide sourcing, solutions and comprehensive HR services to related departments and/or programmes.
- Provide professional advice / information on all HR matters for the management decision.
- Responsible for the development of HR projects and new initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent professional level in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 10 years’ solid experience in full spectrum of Human Resources Management of which 3 years at managerial level. Experience in GLOBAL Asset Management / Global Investment Company which is definitely advantage
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where requires to lead and manage a range of strategic projects while maintaining a practical and hands-on approach.
- Creative, resourceful, excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels.
- Possess high level of confidence, professionalism and able to work under pressure and independently.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese and familiar with HRIS and MS Office applications.
- Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary to [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
Interested parties please apply in confidence by
fax to (852)2155-9839 or email to [email protected]
quoting the reference number: BRS170911001(LS)