· Review and consolidate the financial performance reports of Personal & Business Banking Group (“PBG”) business and support units, and conduct thorough performance analysis in respect of business segment, channel, product and customer level, ensuring proper compliance in accordance with Bank’s policies and regulatory bodies.
· Design and review the balance scorecards of PBG and its business & support units, advise business heads the progress of their business units.
· Design and implement the business segment/channel/product/customer performance measurement reports to ensure PBG deploys proper resources to service its customers in correlation with their contribution to the profitability. These reports also help management make decisions on customer segmentation, pricing strategies, target marketing and product profitability.
· Prepare & review the weekly & rolling forecast of PBG & its business units, analyze the risks & opportunities to be faced with & make recommendations to improve the value of PBG in CNCBI.
· Act as a consultant to advise PBG business unit heads on financial management and MIS issues. Analyze, propose, and help other PBG units implement solutions.
· Interpret operating results in different financial aspects of the organization and make specific recommendations in cost reduction and profit improvement.
· Degree holder in accounting or related disciplines.
· Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in financial analysis in banking / financial industry including at least 5 years at supervisory level.
· Excellent knowledge in banking products. Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements and financial impact to business/support units.
· Relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage.
· Strong analytical and communication skills and able to manage projects independently.
· Good numeric sense with strong accounting concept.
Good command of
written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).