Our client, a well established bank in Hong Kong, are seeking high calibres to fill the above position :
- To assist in compliance monitoring and surveillance functions of the bank, including detection & reporting of suspicious transactions and coordination with internal departments on compliance-related issues
- To participate in the review of compliance control and compliance policies & procedures
- To provide banking compliance advisory services to business units and coordinate with various stakeholders on compliance issues
- University degree in Accounts/ Finance/ Law or related studies.
- Minimum of 3 years’ regulatory / compliance experience in banking & finance industry.
- Familiar with the banking ordinance and rules, codes and guidelines issues by HKMA. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skill.
Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary