Our banking client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the above-mentioned position.
- Foster organisational learning culture by providing more effective learning solutions & opportunities through various channels
- Plan and support the implementation of various programmes to strengthen the succession planning agenda of the Bank.
- Support to develop, design and implement the talent development programme through talent identification, pipeline assessment and on-going development
- Review and recommend appropriate assessment tools and development initiatives regularly to strengthen the talent bench strength of the Bank
- Monitor the Leadership assessment program to ensure timely delivery and proper follow through to meet Bank’s requirements
- Manage both in-house and external leadership program; review and evaluate the program effectiveness and make enhancement if needed to ensure the program is impactful to the growth of both the individual and the Bank
- Identify, engage and manage the external vendors on leadership development initiatives
- Assist and support on the revamp of the competency model to best fit the Bank’s operation
- Advise management on the latest trends in talent development and industry’s best practices to explore and bring in relevant innovations whenever appropriate
- Partner with learning team to ensure developmental area is addressed with appropriate learning solutions
- Keep abreast with any update on the regulator’s law and regulation relevant to staff competency such as HKMA’s supervisory policy manual etc.
- Partner with HR partners and propose specific plan to ensure the HR policies and procedure is in compliance with the competency requirements
- Identify and keep track on the key project deliverables
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in learning and development, leadership or talent management
- Prior experience in managing talent programmes will be an advantage
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements relating to Job Competencies, including but not limited to HKMA’s CG6
- Strategic and analytical with strong business acumen
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested parties please forward your CV in word format with current and expected salary to [email protected]